Free First Exam for Rescue Pets Within 14 Days of Adoption
We love all cats and dogs, but we have a special place in our hearts for rescue pets. If you’ve adopted your cat or dog from a rescue group or a local shelter, your first exam is on us. To qualify, your pet’s first exam must take place within 14 days of adoption. We know you want to make sure your new pet is healthy! We offer this complimentary exam to check your cat or dog for diseases, illnesses and common issues. That way, you can make a more informed adoption decision. Please bring your pet’s adoption papers with you to your appointment. We look forward to seeing you soon!
To get your free first exam, call us at (303) 688-3757 or request an appointment online.
Set Up a Complimentary Pet Dental Evaluation
With our Castle Rock veterinary clinic, you’re always welcome to set up a complimentary pet dental evaluation. We’ll check your pet’s dental health for free before you schedule any dental cleaning services. This free service is available to both new and existing clients.
What to Expect From Your Visit:
One of our veterinarians or veterinary technicians will look at your cat’s or dog’s teeth and share an estimated “dental grade.” This grade reflects the health of your pet’s teeth and the stage of periodontal disease your pet may be in. You’ll receive a dental grade report card, and together we’ll discuss:
• What the dental grade means for your dog or cat
• What the current status of periodontal disease is
• How many extractions you might expect
• How soon you should take action
• A pricing sheet or a treatment plan to give you a ballpark idea of how much a dental cleaning will cost for your dog or cat
Typically, this evaluation takes less than 15 minutes, so it’s quick and convenient. Following the evaluation, you can set up a time to have your pet’s cleaned, if you’d like to do so.
Find out how healthy your pet’s teeth are. Simply call us at 303-688-3757 or request an appointment online.
Save 25% on Our Special Laser Therapy Package
We offer a special package of 25% off six laser therapy sessions. Our team welcomes pet families from across Castle Rock and Denver. And we’re happy to coordinate with your regular veterinarian.
Call us today to get these savings: 303-688-3757
Save up to $20 on Heartworm + Intestinal Parasite Medication
Right now, you can get money back for select heartworm + intestinal parasite medications for your dog through a mail-in rebate program:
• Save $20 on 12-monthly doses of Sentinel Flavor Tabs®
• Save $7 on 6-monthly doses of Sentinel Flavor Tabs®
• Save $12 on 12-monthly doses of Heartgard® Plus
All of these medications are available at Cherished Companions.
How to Buy the Medication
You can just call, purchase and pick up the medication from us if:
• Your dog has been on this medication for the last year,
• A veterinarian originally sold you the medication (not a website or 800#), and
• We’ve conducted an annual exam on your dog in the last year.
Otherwise, the first step is to schedule a heartworm test. Our vets can screen your dog for the disease with a simple blood test. If your dog doesn’t have it, you can buy one of these easy prevention medications.
Call us at (303) 688-3757 to get started. New patients are welcome.
Why We Recommend 12-Monthly Doses
While heartworms pose a problem during mosquito season, your dog can pick up intestinal parasites year-round. Choosing 12 doses of a monthly prevention medication, such as Sentinel Flavor Tabs, protects your dog (and also your own family) from intestinal parasites for the full year.
An added benefit… If your dog suffers from parasite-caused diarrhea, these medications can stop many of the worms that cause that issue.
Sentinel Flavor Tabs (Recommended)
• Protects your dog from roundworms, hookworms and whipworms
• Protects against fleas
• Prevents heartworm disease
• Beef flavored, chewable tablets given once a month
• Treats and controls roundworms and hookworms
• Prevents heartworm disease
• Chewable, beef tablets given once a month
The Fine Print
• This is a mail-in rebate program. (There’s no cash back at the time of sale.)
• Sentinel and Heartgard each have their own rules for completing the rebate. Please ask us for the appropriate rebate form.