Soft Tissue Surgery
At Cherished Companions Animal Clinic, we treat dogs and cats that require surgery to treat conditions involving the gastrointestinal, respiratory and urogenital systems as well as disorders involving the ear, nose and throat.
Here are some examples of surgeries we perform:
- Spays and neuters
- Tumor excision and biopsy
- Lacerations and wound care
- Elongated soft palate and stenotic nares correction
- Urinary bladder surgery
- Gastrointestinal foreign body removal
- Gastric dilatation and volvulus (GDV)
- Liver and gallbladder surgery
Call Cherished Companions Animal Clinic for any inquiries.